TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this site is provided by Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of all the terms and conditions from the time of your first use of the site.
2. Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You may only the site for lawful purposes.
4. Your use of the site must not not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
5. The information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
6. Wrentham Aid Charitable does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
7. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. Refund Policy. At Wrentham Aid Charitable Trust , we work hard to ensure you have a trouble-free experience. However, we realise that sometimes errors can happen. Under charity law, charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances. However, where occasions occur when an error or oversight warrants a refund, we offer a 28-day refund policy which begins from the date you make your donation. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used for donating. Note: Under no circumstances are cash donations refunded. We will require you to return your original receipt in order to qualify.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
13. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.